The responsibility of the project manager is to manage each project (from start to completion) within the project life cycle. This responsibility involves initiating, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closing of each project. The project manager will also review all reports, select, assign and provide advise to project team members. The project manager will also ensure the completion of required project documentation is completed and upon completion, close the project. Escalation to the PMO or PSO director will be conducted to ensure quality and on-time delivery of products and services are provided.
– Bachelors degree in business,, project management marketing or a related field – masters preferred.
– 5+ years of experience providing project management.
– Excellent written, verbal and mathematical communication skills.
– Trustworthy to cooperate, collaborate and contribute.
– Project analysis to support the progress within the project life cycle.
– Experience managing relationships with upper management.
– Advanced spreadsheet skills required (MS Excel)
– Experience with account management and sales
– Note: The project manager role is commissioned only.